Flower shows are one of our most interactive activities!
One of our most important activities is arranging flower show competitions for our members and for the enjoyment of the public. There three shows in 2022:
Demonstrations of Seasonal Urns, Table & Wreath Décor, Social & Greenery Exchange
Wed., Dec. 7, 7:30 p.m. Location TBD
Spring Mini Flower & Photography Show
Wed., May 4, 7:30 p.m. Location TBD
Summer Flower, Fruit & Photography Show
Sat., Aug. 13 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. at the Cobourg Public Library
These Rules, Tips and Scoring apply to each of the three shows.
- All members submitting entries to any of the above shows are asked to print and complete an Exhibit Summary Sheet.
- Fill in your name, the type of show (Spring, Summer or Christmas) and the date of the show.
- In the columns provided, record each Section (A , B, C, etc.) with a short description.
- Do likewise for each Class (1, 2, 3, etc. with a short description) you are entering, along with the number of entries per Class.
- Total the number of your entries at the bottom of the sheet and you’re done.
Bring the completed sheet to the show and hand it in to any of the Flower Show Committee members.
This Exhibit Summary Sheet will ensure that the Flower Show Committee doesn’t miss any exhibitor’s name from the points tally for all the shows in the year.